- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-09-11 13:05:27
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-09-11 13:05:27
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1001115||Geospace Technologies Corp||GEOS||Measuring & Controlling Devices, Nec (3829)||760447780|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1298750||Lacey Rice||2527 Buffalo Trail |
Sugar Land TX 77479
|Vice President, Hr||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Acquisiton||2013-09-10||1,000||$8.78||1,000||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Disposition||2013-09-10||1,000||$75.13||0||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Options (right to buy)||Disposition||2013-09-10||1,000||$0.00||1,000||$8.78|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- These shares were issued upon the exercise of options (described in Table II) and then immediately sold.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $75.00 to $75.27, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Company, any security holder of the Company, or the staff of the SEC, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- The shares that were issued upon the exercise of these options were immediately sold, as is presented in Table I.
- Pursuant to General Instruction C(iii) of Form 4, the exercise price is reported in Column 2 of this Table II
- On October 18, 2012, the common stock of the Company split 2-for-1, resulting in the reporting person's ownership of 500 additional options for which the strike price was reduced to $8.78.