- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-08-29 20:55:44
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-08-29 20:55:44
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|836937||Esio Water & Beverage Development Corp.||ESWB||Services-Prepackaged Software (7372)||133465289|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|904550||Anthony Silverman||7377 E. Doubletree Road |
Scottsdale AZ 85258
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2008-12-30||300,000||$0.00||0||No||4||J||Indirect||See Note #|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||J||Indirect||See Note #|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Option to Sell Common Stock||Disposition||2012-09-16||600,000||$0.00||600,000||$0.47|
|Common Stock||Option to Purchase Common Stock||Acquisiton||2013-06-11||250,000||$0.00||250,000||$0.25|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||300,000||Indirect||See Note #|
- As of 4/5/2008, Mr. Silverman owned 300,000 shares indirectly through Katsinam Partners, LP, of which Mr. Silverman was the holder of a 17.64% limited partnership interest and was the General Partner with sole power to vote such shares.
- On 12/30/2008, the 300,000 shares held by Katsinam Partners, LP, were distributed to the partners and of that amount 63,640 shares were distributed to Mr. Silverman, leaving a balance of 236,360 shares that were distributed to other partners.
- During 2009, Mr. Silverman sold a total of 140,000 shares. Mr. Silverman has lost the records of the transaction(s). During that year the highest selling price was $0.35 per share and the lowest selling price was $0.07 per share.
- In March 2012, Mr. Silverman converted $150,000 of convertible notes payable by the Company into 3,000,000 restricted shares of common stock. The shares were issued on April 6, 2012.
- Shares transferred in exchange for architectural work - approximate value $5,000.
- On September 16, 2012, Mr. Silverman granted a 3 year warrant to purchase 600,000 shares to an individual at an exercise price of $0.4667 per share. Such shares are included in the amount of shares beneficially owned by Mr. Silverman.
- On June 11, 2013, the Company granted Mr. Silverman an immediately exercisable option to purchase 250,000 shares of common stock at $0.25 per share, exercisable until July 11, 2016.