- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-08-28 19:04:14
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-08-28 19:04:14
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1070494||Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc||ACAD||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||061376651|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1261974||Ann Mary Gray||3911 Sorrento Valley Blvd |
San Diego CA 92121
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock option (right to buy)||Disposition||2013-08-26||5,000||$0.00||5,000||$7.67|
|Common Stock||Stock option (right to buy)||Disposition||2013-08-26||10,000||$0.00||10,000||$8.49|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person in May 2013.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted-average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $20.55 to $20.72 per share, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc., any security holder of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnotes 2 and 3 to this Form 4.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted-average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $20.60 to $20.75 per share, inclusive.
- One-third of the shares subject to the Stock Option vested and became exercisable on April 27, 2006. Thereafter, the remaining shares subject to the Stock Option vested and became exercisable in 8 equal quarterly installments.
- 25% of the shares subject to the Stock Option vested and became exercisable at the end of each 3-month period following the date of grant of June 13, 2008.