- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-06-19 15:33:11
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-06-19 15:33:11
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1344980||Alliance Holdings Gp L.p.||AHGP||Bituminous Coal & Lignite Surface Mining (1221)||030573898|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1173893||Iii W Joseph Craft||1717 S. Boulder Avenue |
Tulsa OK 74119
|President And Chief Executive||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Units||Disposition||2013-06-17||6,000||$30.00||315,941||No||4||S||Indirect||Alliance Management Holdings III, LLC|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||Alliance Management Holdings III, LLC|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Unit||20,641,168||Indirect||By Alliance Resource GP, LLC|
|Common Unit||19,212,851||Indirect||Through members of 13d group|
- Joseph W. Craft III ("Craft") indirectly jointly owns 20,641,168 Common Units of AHGP through his joint ownership of Alliance Resource GP, LLC with Kathleen S. Craft.
- Held through the JWC III Rev Trust, of which Mr. Craft is trustee.
- These AHGP common units are held by certain entities and individuals (some of whom are current or former members of management of ARLP) other than Mr. Craft with whom he may be deemed to comprise a group under Rule 13d-5(b) of the Exchange Act. Mr. Craft disclaims beneficial ownership of the reported securities.
- These AHGP common units are held through Alliance Management Holdings III, LLC ("AMH III"), which acquired 600,000 Common Units of AHGP in connection with the AMH Liquidation and the AMH II Liquidation. Mr. Craft is the sole director of AMH III and owns 42.43% of the membership interests in AMH III. Mr. Craft disclaims beneficial ownership of the reported securities except to the extent of his pecuniary interests therein.
- AMH III entered into option agreements to sell 314,005 common units of AHGP for an exercise price of $30.00 per common unit, the options are exercisable from July 1, 2011 through July 1, 2013. AMH III received consideration of $3.36 per common unit for each option. These amounts shown represent the exercise of those options by individuals other than Mr. Craft. Mr. Craft is not selling these or any other AHGP units.