- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-06-19 13:42:25
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-06-19 13:42:25
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|883943||Christopher & Banks Corp||CBK||Retail-Women's Clothing Stores (5621)||061195422|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1377219||A Mark Cohn||20520 Excelsior Boulevard |
Shorewood MN 55331
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$30.78||2007-04-02||2016-10-02||10,000||10,000||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$14.63||2008-02-01||2017-08-01||12,000||12,000||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$8.69||2009-01-30||2018-07-30||12,000||12,000||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$6.98||2010-01-29||2019-07-29||36,000||36,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The reporting person was granted an option that becomes fully exercisable six months after the date of grant, beginning the date shown.
- The reporting person was granted an option that shall vest and become exercisable in cumulative incremental installments of 33% at six months, eighteen months and 30 months from the date of grant, beginning the date shown.
- Total held adjusted to correct an error in calculating the amount of securities beneficially owned after a sale transacted by this reporting person that was originally filed on December 11, 2012. The amount of securities beneficially owned after that sale should have been 57,410, not 59,210.
- The price reported is the weighted average sale price for the transactions reported. The prices shares were sold for ranged from $6.3400 to $6.3710. The reporting person will provide to the issuer, a security holder of the issuer or the SEC staff, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- This number includes restricted stock awards.