- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-03-15 16:21:08
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-03-15 16:21:08
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|916459||Gardner Denver Inc||GDI||General Industrial Machinery & Equipment (3560)||760419383|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1299140||D David Petratis||Quanex Building Products Corporation |
1900 West Loop South, Suite 1500
Houston TX 77027
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Nonemployee Director Stock Option (Right-to-buy)||Disposition||2013-03-13||2,800||$0.00||2,800||$48.84|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||Acquisiton||2013-03-14||10||$70.89||10||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $74.76 to $74.77, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide Gardner Denver, Inc., any security holder of Gardner Denver, Inc. or the staff of the Securities Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote (1) to this Form 4.
- Options granted under the Company's Long-Term Incentive Plan, as amended, a Rule 16b-3 plan.
- Options vested in one installment on May 7, 2009.
- The security converts to common stock on a one-for-one basis.
- Each unit was credited for the dividend equivalent as of the dividend record date pursuant to the Company's Phantom Stock Plan for Outside Directors ("Phantom Plan").
- The cash value of these units will be distributed to the director or beneficiary on the first day of the month following the date upon which the director ceases to be a director of the Company for any reason (unless otherwise elected by the director in accordance with the terms of the Phantom Plan).
- Cumulative phantom stock units accumulated by director during his Board tenure.