- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-03-08 17:57:58
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-03-08 17:57:58
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|917491||Faro Technologies Inc||FARO||Measuring & Controlling Devices, Nec (3829)||593157093|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1309153||Jay Freeland||C/o Faro Technologies Inc. |
250 Technology Park
Lake Mary FL 32746
|President & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2013-03-06||16,877||$0.00||16,877||$24.35|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2013-03-07||30,543||$0.00||30,543||$24.35|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The stock option exercise and sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to the reporting person's stock trading plan (the "Trading Plan"), in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The issuer disclosed the reporting person's adoption of the Trading Plan on a Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on November 7, 2012. The Trading Plan became effective on December 20, 2012 and will terminate on December 19, 2013, unless earlier terminated in accordance with the terms of the Trading Plan. Pursuant to the terms of the Trading Plan, the reporting person does not have any discretion or control over the timing or effectuation of sales.
- The reporting person effected multiple same-way open market sale transactions on the same day at different prices through a trade order executed by a broker-dealer. The reporting person reported on a single line all such transactions that occurred within a one dollar price range. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request by the Securities Exchange Commission staff, the issuer, or a shareholder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Reflects the weighted average sale price. The range of prices for such transaction is $45.00 to $45.44.
- Reflects the weighted average sale price. The range of prices for such transaction is $45.00 to $45.29.
- The option vested in three equal annual installments on each of 11/15/05, 11/15/06 and 11/15/07.