- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-03-06 20:15:37
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-03-06 20:15:37
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|816159||Air Methods Corp||AIRM||Air Transportation, Nonscheduled (4522)||840915893|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1192404||D Aaron Todd||C/o Air Methods Corporation |
7301 South Peoria Street
Englewood CO 80112
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stcok Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2013-03-05||22,500||$0.00||22,500||$9.31|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,820||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
|Common Stock||5,457||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$9.31||2013-02-10||2015-02-10||45,000||45,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The reporting person previously reported total beneficial ownership of 30,676 shares of common stock, which included 1,719.802 shares of common stock held in the reporting person's 401(k) Plan. Plan holdings were disclosed in a footnote. The amount reported above reflects a decrease in the reporting person's direct holdings by 1,719.802 shares. As of December 28, 2012, shares held by the reporting person's 401(k) Plan will be reported separately as indirect ownership.
- Total beneficial ownership, pre-split, includes 3,000 shares of restricted stock subject to future vesting.
- This amount includes an additional 100 shares of common stock which were acquired by the reporting person upon reinvestment of dividends paid over a period of time on shares held in a 401(k) Plan.
- In connection with the 3-for-1 stock split described above, fractional shares indirectly held by the reporting person in a 401(k) Plan were cashed out. Such cash-out was calculated by multiplying the closing stock price on the date of cash-out ($111.99) by the pre-split number of fractional shares (.802). Application of the cash-out provision resulted in the issuer delivering $89.82 in cash to the reporting person in consideration for cancellation of the fractional shares previously reported.
- On December 28, 2012, the common stock of Air Methods Corporation split 3-for-1, resulting in the reporting person's ownership of 57,914 additional shares of common stock.
- Total beneficial ownership, post-split, includes 9,000 shares of restricted stock subject to future vesting.
- On December 28, 2012, the common stock of Air Methods Corporation split 3-for-1, resulting in the reporting person's ownership of 3,638 additional shares of common stock in his 401(k) Plan.
- The price reported above is the weighted average sale price. This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $46.60 to $46.80, inclusive. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer upon request, full information regarding the number of shares and price at which each transaction was effected.
- This restricted stock grant vests in three substantially equal annual installments on each of January 1, 2016, January 1, 2017 and January 1, 2018.
- Total beneficial ownership includes 17,000 shares of restricted stock subject to future vesting.
- This option was previously reported as covering a total of 15,000 shares at an exercise price of $27.93 per share, but was adjusted to reflect the 3-for-1 stock split that occurred on December 28, 2012. The reporting person did not exercise shares under this grant prior to the stock split. This amount represents applicaton of the 3-for-1 stock split to both unvested options and options vested and available for exercise, resulting in the reporting person's option to purchase 30,000 additional shares of common stock.