- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-03-05 17:22:37
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-03-05 17:22:37
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1145197||Insulet Corp||PODD||Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus (3841)||043523891|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1470548||Peter Devlin||C/o Insulet Corporation |
9 Oak Park Drive
Bedford MA 01730
|Chief Commercial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2013-03-01||30,000||$0.00||30,000||$8.30|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Acquisiton||2013-03-01||8,400||$0.00||8,400||$23.40|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes 6,667 restricted stock units granted on March 1, 2010 which vest on March 1, 2014; and 22,000 restricted stock units granted on April 1, 2012 which vest one-quarter of the total units on April 1, 2013, one-quarter of the total units on April 1, 2014, one-quarter of the total units on April 1, 2015 and one-quarter of the total units on April 1, 2016. Vested shares will be delivered to the reporting person as soon as practicable following a vesting date.
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on November 14, 2012.
- The price reported represents the weighted average sale price of shares sold. The shares were sold at varing prices in the range of $21.97 to $22.395. The Reporting Person hereby undertakes, upon request of the Staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, to provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- This transaction represents the withholding of shares received upon the vesting of restricted stock units to cover the associated tax obligations.
- The 16,800 restricted stock units vest one-quarter of the total units on March 1, 2014, one-quarter of the total units on March 1, 2015, one-quarter of the total units on March 1, 2016 and one-quarter of the total units on March 1, 2017. Vested shares will be delivered to the reporting person as soon as practicable following a vesting date.
- This option is subject to a four-year vesting period, with 25% of the total award vesting one year after the grant date and the remainder vesting in equal quarterly installments each quarter thereafter for 12 quarters, subject to continued employment.