- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-02-22 16:31:51
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-02-22 16:31:51
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1001288||Lexmark International Inc||LXK||Computer & Office Equipment (3570)||061308215|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1218799||L Jeri Isbell||One Lexmark Centre Drive |
740 West New Circle Road
Lexington KY 40550
|Vp Of Human Resources||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2013-02-20||7,800||$0.00||50,129||No||4||A||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2013-02-20||1,445||$22.06||48,684||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||20,623||Indirect||By 401(k)|
|Class A Common Stock||9,410||Indirect||By Personal Trust|
|Class A Common Stock||448||Indirect||By Trust|
- Represents an award to the Reporting Person of an equal number of restricted stock units (RSUs) granted pursuant to the Issuer's stock incentive plan, which will vest and settle as follows: 34% on February 24, 2014, and 33% on each of February 24, 2015 and February 24, 2016.
- Shares sold to cover the tax liabilities related to the vesting and settlement of restricted stock units (RSUs) and associated dividend equivalent units (DEUs) held by the reporting person.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions ranging from $22.06 to $22.0624, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission upon request full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- 37,901 of these securities are RSUs and earned performance-based RSUs (PRSUs), including associated dividend equivalent units, which have not yet vested.
- Held by two individual trusts, of which the Reporting Person is the Trustee and the beneficiaries of which are her children. The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of these securities and this report shall not be deemed an admission that the Reporting Person is the beneficial owner of such securities for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.