- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-02-11 18:08:08
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-02-11 18:08:08
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|9892||Bard C R Inc||BCR||Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus (3841)||221454160|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1204528||L Herbert Henkel||C/o C. R. Bard, Inc. |
730 Central Avenue
Murray Hill NJ 07974
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2013-02-07||1,200||$0.00||1,200||$35.71|
|Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2013-02-07||1,200||$0.00||1,200||$39.36|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes 19.3783 shares acquired under the Company's Dividend Reinvestment Plan from December 12, 2012 to February 7, 2013.
- Represents the weighted average sales price for price increments ranging from $101.09 to $101.16. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide, upon request by the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price for all transactions reported on this Form 4.
- Award/Grant pursuant to the 2005 Directors' Stock Award Plan, as amended and restated (formerly known as the 1988 Directors' Stock Award Plan).
- This option, previously reported as covering 600 shares at an exercise price of $71.42, was adjusted to reflect the 2-for-1 stock split on May 28, 2004.
- Options vested in three equal annual installments beginning on July 9, 2004 and are currently exerciseable.
- This option, previously reported as covering 600 shares at an exercise price of $78.725, was adjusted to reflect the 2-for-1 stock split on May 28, 2004.
- Options vested in three equal annual installments beginning on December 10, 2004 and are currently exerciseable.