Dear Valued Visitor,

We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker software.

Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.

To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply login.

We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. You can sign up for free by clicking here or you can login if you are already a member.

Filing Details

Accession Number:
Form Type:
Zero Holdings:
Publication Time:
2013-01-28 08:31:20
Reporting Period:
Filing Date:
Accepted Time:
2013-01-28 08:31:20
SEC Url:
Form 4 Filing
Cik Name Symbol Sector (SIC) IRS No
772406 Cirrus Logic Inc CRUS Semiconductors & Related Devices (3674) 770024818
Cik Name Reported Address Insider Title Director Officer Large Shareholder Other
1319016 Jodee Benson 800 West 6Th Street
Austin TX 78701
Vp Chief Culture Officer No Yes No No
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Remaning Holdings Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Stock Acquisiton 2013-01-23 21,154 $5.25 21,154 No 4 M Direct
Common Stock Disposition 2013-01-23 21,154 $30.00 0 No 4 S Direct
Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
No 4 M Direct
No 4 S Direct
Reported Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Sec. Type Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Amount - 2 Price - 2
Common Stock Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy) Disposition 2013-01-23 21,154 $0.00 21,154 $5.25
Remaning Holdings Exercise Date Expiration Date Equity Swap Involved Transaction Form Type Transaction Code Nature of Ownership
1,012 2018-10-01 No 4 M Direct
  1. The transaction reported in this Form 4 was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 Plan adopted by the reporting person on November 15, 2012.
  2. 25% of the shares became exercisable on 10/1/09. The remaining 75% of the shares vested and became exercisable monthly over the next 36 months so that the option was fully vested on 10/1/12.