- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-12-31 17:32:58
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-12-31 17:32:58
- Original Submission Date:
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1005790||S Bennett Lebow||C/o Vector Group Ltd. |
100 S.e. Second Street; 32Nd Floor
Miami FL 33131
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2012-10-22||500,000||$0.00||5,427,993||No||4||S||Indirect||By LeBow Gamma Limited Partnership|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-10-22||500,000||$0.00||847,287||No||4||P||Indirect||By LeBow Alpha LLLP|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||By LeBow Gamma Limited Partnership|
|No||4||P||Indirect||By LeBow Alpha LLLP|
- This Amendment is being filed in order to correct the first two transactions reported in the Reporting Person's Form 4 filed on October 22, 2012 (the "Original Form 4"). The Original Form 4 inadvertently reported those transactions as the transfer of 500,000 shares of the Issuer's common stock from LeBow Gamma Limited Partnership to LeBow Alpha LLLP in exchange for the partial redemption of the limited partner interest held by LeBow Alpha LLLP in LeBow Gamma Limited Partnership. That transfer should have been reported as a sale of 500,000 shares of the Issuer's common stock by LeBow Gamma Limited Partnership to LeBow Alpha LLLP for $16.56 per share in cash.
- Includes 300,000 shares that also are included in the total amount of shares reported as beneficially owned by LeBow Epsilon 2001 Limited Partnership.
- LeBow Gamma Limited Partnership is a Delaware limited partnership. LeBow 2011 Management Trust is the managing member of LeBow Holdings LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, which is the sole stockholder of LeBow Gamma, Inc., a Nevada corporation, which is the general partner of LeBow Gamma Limited Partnership. Mr. LeBow is trustee of LeBow 2011 Management Trust and a director and officer of LeBow Gamma, Inc.
- LeBow Alpha LLLP is a Delaware limited liability limited partnership. LeBow Holdings LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, is the general partner of LeBow Alpha LLLP. LeBow 2011 Management Trust is the managing member of LeBow Holdings LLC. Mr. Lebow is trustee of LeBow 2011 Management Trust.