- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-12-19 18:48:22
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-12-19 18:48:22
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1403161||Visa Inc.||V||Services-Business Services, Nec (7389)||260267673|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1222058||W Joseph Saunders||C/o Visa Inc. |
P.o. Box 8999
San Francisco CA 94128-8999
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-12-17||75,701||$0.00||117,604||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-12-17||111,309||$0.00||228,913||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-12-17||45,043||$0.00||273,956||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-12-17||242,295||$148.21||31,661||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-12-17||91,112||$148.21||0||No||4||S||Indirect||Joseph W. & Sharon P. Saunders Trust Dated 3/31/2000|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||Joseph W. & Sharon P. Saunders Trust Dated 3/31/2000|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-12-17||75,701||$0.00||75,701||$56.47|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-12-17||111,309||$0.00||111,309||$79.59|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-12-17||45,043||$0.00||45,043||$79.80|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||375||Indirect||By Son|
- This transaction was made pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on November 16, 2012.
- The price reported in column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were disposed of in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $146.97 - $149.10, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Visa Inc., any security holder of Visa Inc., or the staff of the Securities & Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares disposed of at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this Form 4.
- This option was granted on November 5, 2008 and vested in three installments over a three-year period after the date of grant.
- This option was granted on November 5, 2009 and vested in three installments over a three-year period after the date of grant.
- This option was granted on November 5, 2010 and vests in three equal installments on each of the first three anniversaries of the date of the grant, subject to earlier vesting in full in limited circumstances as specified in the award agreement.