- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-12-17 18:02:55
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-12-17 18:02:55
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1469433||Ancestry.com Inc.||ACOM||Services-Computer Processing & Data Preparation (7374)||261235962|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1487609||Eric Shoup||360 West 4800 North |
Provo UT 84604
|Evp Of Product||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Acquisiton||2012-12-13||83,335||$16.53||94,416||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Disposition||2012-12-13||94,416||$31.87||0||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-12-13||83,335||$0.00||41,665||$16.53|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||$23.35||2022-03-01||160,000||160,000||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Restricted Stock Units||$0.00||80,000||80,000||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Restricted Stock Units||$0.00||17,500||17,500||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $31.86 to $31.88, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Ancestry.com Inc., any security holder of Ancestry.com Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Option granted on March 18, 2010. The option, originally representing a right to purchase 125,000 shares, vests over four years with 1/4 of the total number of shares subject to the option having vested on the first anniversary of the date of grant and 1/48 of the total number of shares subject to the option vesting monthly thereafter.
- Option granted on March 1, 2012. The option, representing a right to purchase 160,000 shares, vests with respect to 1/48 of the total number of shares subject to the option on March 1, 2013, and 1/48 of the total number of shares subject to the option on the first day of every month thereafter.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of Ancestry.com's common stock.
- On March 1, 2012, the reporting person received 80,000 restricted stock units, vesting 1/16 on March 1, 2013 and 1/16 on the first day of every third month thereafter. Upon vesting, the reporting person will receive a number of shares of common stock equal to the number of restricted stock units that have vested.
- On March 18, 2010, the reporting person received 35,000 restricted stock units, with 50% having vested on June 1, 2012 and 25% vesting on each June 1 of the two years thereafter. Upon vesting, the reporting person receives a number of shares of common stock equal to the number of restricted stock units that have vested.