- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-12-10 16:24:37
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-12-10 16:24:37
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|776867||White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd||WTM||Fire, Marine & Casualty Insurance (6331)||942708455|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1181360||Rene Joseph Raymond Barrette||C/o White Mountains Insurance Group |
80 South Main Street
Hanover NH 03755
|Chief Executive Officer||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares (Restricted)||15,000||Direct|
|Common Shares||6,106||Indirect||By IRA|
|Common Shares||23,273||Indirect||By Grantor Retained Annuity Trust|
|Common Shares||5,255||Indirect||By wife|
|Common Shares||564||Indirect||By 401(k)|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Shares||Common Share Options||$742.00||2017-01-20||125,000||125,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Reflects reclassification of 5,565 Common Shares from 'Indirect By wife' to 'Direct' since the Reporting Person's last ownership report filing.
- Reflects reclassification of 1,219 Common Shares from 'Indirect by Grantor Retained Annuity Trust' to 'Direct' since the Reporting Person's last ownership report filing.
- Private purchase.
- Reflects reclassification of 10,000 Common Shares from 'Indirect By Wife' to 'Indirect by Grantor Retained Annuity Trust' since the Reporting Person's last ownership report filing.
- The Reporting Person no longer has a reportable beneficial interest in 10,751 Common Shares owned by his daughter and included in the Reporting Person's prior ownership reports.
- All of the options are fully vested and exerciseable.
- Reflects accumulation of 2 WTM Common Shares in Reporting Person's Company 401(k) account since his last filed report. WTM Common Shares are purchased at fair market value on the date of purchase. The information in this report is based on a plan statement dated as of November 30, 2012.