- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-12-05 13:31:58
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-12-05 13:31:58
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|354190||Gallagher Arthur J & Co||AJG||Insurance Agents, Brokers & Service (6411)||362151613|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1186006||Jr Patrick J Gallagher||Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. |
Two Pierce Place
Itasca IL 60143
|President & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2012-10-10||650||$0.00||113,164||No||5||G||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2012-11-28||500||$0.00||112,664||No||5||G||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-qualified Stock Option||Disposition||2012-12-03||45,000||$0.00||45,000||$24.90|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||150,000||Indirect||By Corporation|
|Common Stock||186,500||Indirect||By Trust|
|Common Stock||108,086||Indirect||By Trust 2|
|Common Stock (Restricted)||28,986||Direct|
- Shares held in revocable trust of which my spouse is sole Trustee and as to which I disclaim beneficial ownership.
- The price reported is an average weighted price. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $36.53 to $36.63. The reporting person will provide to the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the issuer, or any security holder of the issuer, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Held in trust for benefit of children.
- Held in trust for benefit of minor children.
- The stock option becomes exercisable 10% each year, commencing January 1 after the date of grant.