- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-10-12 17:01:01
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-10-12 17:01:01
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1469433||Ancestry.com Inc.||ACOM||Services-Computer Processing & Data Preparation (7374)||261235962|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1443831||C William Stern||360 West 4800 North |
Provo UT 84604
|Gen. Counsel And Corp. Sec.||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.001||Acquisiton||2012-10-10||5,000||$8.54||5,000||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.001||Disposition||2012-10-10||5,000||$28.65||0||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-10-10||5,000||$0.00||5,000||$8.54|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||$23.35||2022-03-01||120,000||120,000||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Restricted Stock Units||$0.00||60,000||60,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 sales plan adopted by Mr. Stern on February 22, 2012.
- Option granted on July 20, 2009. The option, originally representing a right to purchase 200,000 shares, vests over four years with 1/4 of the total number of shares subject to the option having vested on July 9, 2010 and 1/48 of the total number of shares subject to the option vesting monthly thereafter.
- Option granted on March 1, 2012. The option, representing a right to purchase 120,000 shares, vests with respect to 1/48 of the total number of shares subject to the option on June 1, 2013, and 1/48 of the total number of shares subject to the option on the first day of every month thereafter.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of Ancestry.com's common stock.
- On March 1, 2012, the reporting person received 60,000 restricted stock units, vesting 1/16 on June 1, 2013 and 1/16 on the first day of every third month thereafter. Upon vesting, the reporting person will receive a number of shares of common stock equal to the number of restricted stock units that have vested.