- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-09-19 16:54:35
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-09-19 16:54:35
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1115222||Dun & Bradstreet Corp||DNB||Services-Consumer Credit Reporting, Collection Agencies (7320)||223725387|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1192752||E Sandra Peterson||103 Jfk Parkway |
Short Hills NJ 07078
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option - right to buy||Disposition||2012-09-17||4,500||$0.00||4,500||$53.30|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option - right to buy||Disposition||2012-09-17||2,746||$0.00||2,746||$60.54|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option - right to buy||Disposition||2012-09-17||2,330||$0.00||2,330||$71.28|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units - Deferred Compensation||Acquisiton||2012-09-18||46||$31.27||46||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents the weighted average sales price. Actual prices ranged from $83.44 to $83.76. Upon request from the SEC or a stockholder of the issuer, the reporting person will provide information on the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Acquired pursuant to a dividend reinvestment feature of the issuer's non-employee directors' stock incentive plan in connection with restricted stock units held by the reporting person.
- Phantom stock is reported in units vs. shares in the D&B Common Stock Fund of the issuer's non-employee directors' deferred compensation plan (the "Plan").
- Each phantom stock unit entitles the reporting person to a cash payment based on the value on the payout date of the issuer's common stock corresponding to such units. Based on the $83.36 closing price of the issuer's common stock on the transaction date, each unit corresponds to approximately 2.66 shares.
- The reporting person may transfer these phantom stock units to alternative investment funds in the Plan beginning three years from transaction date.
- These phantom stock units are payable in cash after the reporting person ceases to be a member of the issuer's board of directors.