- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-09-18 09:37:09
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-09-18 09:37:09
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|94049||Stepan Co||SCL||Soap, Detergents, Cleang Preparations, Perfumes, Cosmetics (2840)||361823834|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1386025||Edward H Wynn||22 W. Frontage Road |
Northfield IL 60093
|Vp, Gen'l Counsel & Secretary||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Share Units||Acquisiton||2012-09-14||13||$97.58||13||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||551||Indirect||By ESOP II Trust|
- This transaction is being reported late due to an inadvertent oversight.
- Reflects acquisition of deferred share units under the Performance Award Deferred Compensation Plan ("Plan") pursuant to a dividend equivalent feature of the Plan.
- Reflects ESOP II acquisitions that have occurred since the Reporting Person's last ownership report covering ESOP II holdings.
- Share Units are acquired under the Management Incentive Plan Amended and Restated as of January 1, 2010 ("MIP"), a nonqualified deferred compensation plan which allows MIP participants to elect to defer all or a portion of their deferred compensation into accounts pursuant to MIP provisions.
- Share Units convert on a one-for-one basis into Common Stock.
- Reflects acquisition of Share Units pursuant to a dividend equivalent feature of the MIP, generally payable at end of employment, unless otherwise elected.
- Price reported is the price of Common Stock on the date the dividend equivalents are payable pursuant to a dividend equivalent feature of the MIP.