- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-08-28 17:19:33
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-08-28 17:19:33
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|906107||Equity Residential||EQR||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||363877868|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1221308||C Frederick Tuomi||Two North Riverside Plaza, Suite 400 |
Chicago IL 60606
|Executive Vice President||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||Disposition||2012-08-24||5,000||$61.00||34,232||No||4||S||Direct|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||Disposition||2012-08-27||10,000||$61.15||24,232||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||2,360||Indirect||401(k) Plan|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||2,039||Indirect||SERP Account|
- The price represents the weighted average price of the shares sold. The shares were sold within a range of $61.00 to $61.01. The reporting person will provide, upon request by the SEC staff, the issuer, or any security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Direct total includes restricted shares of the Company scheduled to vest in the future.
- The price represents the weighted average price of the shares sold. The shares were sold within a range of $61.13 to $61.17. The reporting person will provide, upon request by the SEC staff, the issuer, or any security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Represents shares acquired through profit sharing contributions and dividend reinvestment activity in the reporting person's account with the Equity Residential Advantage 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, a plan qualified under Section 401(k) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended. Such shares represent acquisitions through July 13, 2012.
- Represents shares owned by Principal Trust Company, as Trustee of the Equity Residential Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan, for the benefit of the reporting person.