- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-08-13 16:58:46
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-08-13 16:58:46
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1469433||Ancestry.com Inc.||ACOM||Services-Computer Processing & Data Preparation (7374)||261235962|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1443831||C William Stern||360 West 4800 North |
Provo UT 84604
|Gen. Counsel And Corp. Sec.||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.001||Acquisiton||2012-08-10||5,000||$8.54||5,000||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.001||Disposition||2012-08-10||5,000||$32.45||0||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-08-10||5,000||$0.00||5,000||$8.54|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||$23.35||2022-03-01||120,000||120,000||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Restricted Stock Units||$0.00||60,000||60,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 sales plan adopted by Mr. Stern on February 22, 2012.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $32.13 to $32.58, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Ancestry.com Inc., any security holder of Ancestry.com Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Option granted on July 20, 2009. The option, originally representing a right to purchase 200,000 shares, vests over four years with 1/4 of the total number of shares subject to the option having vested on July 9, 2010 and 1/48 of the total number of shares subject to the option vesting monthly thereafter.
- Option granted on March 1, 2012. The option, representing a right to purchase 120,000 shares, vests with respect to 1/48 of the total number of shares subject to the option on June 1, 2013, and 1/48 of the total number of shares subject to the option on the first day of every month thereafter.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of Ancestry.com's common stock.
- On March 1, 2012, the reporting person received 60,000 restricted stock units, vesting 1/16 on June 1, 2013 and 1/16 on the first day of every third month thereafter. Upon vesting, the reporting person will receive a number of shares of common stock equal to the number of restricted stock units that have vested.