- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-08-02 15:10:51
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-08-02 14:10:51
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|79879||Ppg Industries Inc||PPG||Paints, Varnishes, Lacquers, Enamels & Allied Prods (2851)||250730780|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1169207||A Cynthia Niekamp||Ppg Industries, Inc. |
One Ppg Place
Pittsburgh PA 15272
|Sr. Vp, Automotive Coatings||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||Acquisiton||2012-07-31||26||$109.46||26||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options||Disposition||2012-08-01||9,900||$0.00||9,900||$34.09|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||7,770||Indirect||By Trust|
|Common Stock||200||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
- This represents the weighted average aggregate price paid for the shares. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $108.7000 to $109.0263 per share, inclusive. The reporting person will provide, upon request of the SEC staff, PPG or a shareholder of PPG, complete information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- Total amount of shares held for the reporting person in the reporting person's account in the PPG Industries Employee Savings Plan as of August 1, 2012.
- The security converts to common stock on a one-for-one basis.
- After termination of employment with PPG.
- Total of all phantom stock units held by the reporting person in the PPG Industries, Inc. Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Right to buy granted under the PPG Industries, Inc. Omnibus Incentive Plan.