- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-07-25 18:13:53
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-07-25 18:13:53
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1469433||Ancestry.com Inc.||ACOM||Services-Computer Processing & Data Preparation (7374)||261235962|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1541899||Eldon Jeffery Weber||360 West 4800 North |
Provo UT 84604
|Svp, People And Places||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.001||Acquisiton||2012-07-23||2,500||$7.36||2,500||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.001||Disposition||2012-07-23||2,500||$26.86||0||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-07-23||2,500||$0.00||2,500||$7.36|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Common Stock Option (right to buy)||$23.35||2022-03-01||100,000||100,000||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value||Restricted Stock Units||$0.00||50,000||50,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 sales plan adopted by Mr. Weber on February 22, 2012.
- Option granted on May 27, 2009. The option, originally representing a right to purchase 62,499 shares, vests over four years with 1/4 of the total number of shares subject to the option having vested on May 27, 2010 and 1/48 of the total number of shares subject to the option vesting monthly thereafter.
- Option granted on March 1, 2012. The option, representing a right to purchase 100,000 shares, vests with respect to 1/4 of the total number of shares subject to the option on March 1, 2013, and 1/48 of the total number of shares subject to the option on the first day of every month thereafter.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of Ancestry.com's common stock.
- On March 1, 2012, the reporting person received 50,000 restricted stock units, vesting 1/4 on March 1, 2013 and 1/16 on the first day of every third month thereafter. Upon vesting, the reporting person will receive a number of shares of common stock equal to the number of restricted stock units that have vested.