- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-07-05 16:32:09
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-07-05 16:32:09
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1145197||Insulet Corp||PODD||Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus (3841)||043523891|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1395780||Ruthann Depietro||C/o Insulet Corporation |
9 Oak Park Drive
Bedford MA 01730
|Vice President Of Quality||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-07-02||1,000||$0.00||1,000||$5.94|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-07-02||5,000||$0.00||5,000||$6.83|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes an aggregate of 531 shares acquired under the Insulet Corporation 2007 Employee Stock Purchase Plan: 20 shares acquired on December 31, 2007; 48 shares acquired on June 30, 2008; 100 shares acquired on December 31, 2008; 99 shares acquired on June 30, 2009; 53 shares acquired on December 31, 2009; 51 shares acquired on June 30, 2010; 49 shares acquired on December 31, 2010; 35 shares acquired on June 30, 2011; 40 shares acquired on December 30, 2011; and 36 shares acquired on June 29, 2012.
- Includes 2,667 restricted stock units granted on March 1, 2010 which vest on March 1, 2013; 5,334 restricted stock units granted on March 1, 2011 which vest one-half of the total units on March 1, 2013 and one-half of the total units on March 1, 2014; and 8,000 restricted stock units granted on April 1, 2012 which vest one-quarter of the total units on April 1, 2013, one-quarter of the total units on April 1, 2014, one-quarter of the total units on April 1, 2015 and one-quarter of the total units on April 1, 2016. Vested shares will be delivered to the reporting person as soon as practiable following a vesting date.
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to Rule 10b5-1 trading plans adopted by the reporting person on March 7, 2012.
- The price reported represents the weighted average sale price of the shares sold. The shares were sold at varying prices in the range of $20.96 to $21.24. The Reporting Person hereby undertakes, upon request of the Staff of the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, to provide full informaiton regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- This option may be exercised at any time, whether vested or not, but, upon termination of employment, we may repurchase any unvested shares at the exercise price paid for the shares. This option is subject to a four-year vesting period, with 25% of the total award vesting one year after the grant date and the remainder vesting in equal monthly installments each month thereafter for 36 months, subject to continued employment.
- This option is subject to a four-year vesting period, with 25% of the total award vesting one year after the grant date and the remainder vesting in equal quarterly installments each quarter thereafter for 12 quarters, subject to continued employment.