- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-11-12 09:58:28
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-11-12 09:58:28
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1260378||W Bailey Patrick||Bissell Patrick |
200 Providence Road, Suite 101
Charlotte NC 28207
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-qualified Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-11-10||5,000||$0.00||5,000||$16.82|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||$0.00||12,451||12,451||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Non-Qualified Stock Options expire the earlier of the stated Expiration Date or 90 days after the Reporting Person ceases to be a Director of the Corporation.
- The price in Column 4 is a weighted average price. The prices actually received ranged from $38.05 to $38.13. The reporting person will provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the SEC staff, upon request, information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- -Phantom Stock Units (PSU) - were acquired under the Ruddick Corporation Director Deferral Plan (Plan).The Date Exercisable and Expiration Date for grants under the Plan are left blank, as suggested by the SEC. When a participant ceases to be a member of the Board of Directors, the participant's PSU account will be settled in Ruddick Corporation Common Stock (RDK) on a one-for-one basis. Payment of the account, in RDK, shall be on the date 90 days following the date the Reporting Person ceases to be a member of the Board of Directors. Each PSU represents a share of RDK. A participant in the Plan may not be paid any portion of their PSU account prior to the participant's termination of service as a member of the Board of Directors.
- In addition, since the Reporting Person's last report, 43 shares were acquired pursuant to the dividend reinvestment feature of the Plan.
- Regarding Table II, Column 8, Price of Derivative Security, for PSU, a blank or a price of $0 appears in this column. Nonetheless, upon each deferral of annual retainer or meeting fees, the Reporting Person's account is credited with a number of PSU equal to the number of shares of RDK that would have an aggregate fair market value (determined as of the date such retainer or fees would have been paid) equal to the amount of such retainer or fees.