- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-11-10 15:53:22
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-11-10 15:53:22
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1142701||United Online Inc||UNTD||Services-Computer Programming, Data Processing, Etc. (7370)||770575839|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1230436||Robert Berglass||21301 Burbank Blvd. |
Woodland Hills CA 91367
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-11-08||12,000||$0.00||12,000||$5.42|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes 20,334 shares subject to a restricted stock unit award granted on February 15, 2010 that will be issued as those units vest.
- Represents the weighted average sale price per share. The actual sales prices ranged from a low of $6.975 to a high of $7.02. The Reporting Person will provide upon request by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Issuer or any security holder of the Issuer full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Represents the weighted average sale price per share. The actual sales prices ranged from a low of $7.00 to a high of $7.025. The Reporting Person will provide upon request by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Issuer or any security holder of the Issuer full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- This option was granted under the United Online, Inc. 2001 Stock Incentive Plan in an exempt transaction pursuant to Rule 16b-3(d).
- This stock option was granted in exchange for a stock option originally granted by NetZero, Inc., the Issuers' predecessor corporation, in connection with the merger involving the Issuer, NetZero, Inc., and Juno Online Services, Inc. Accordingly, the number of shares and exercise price of the original stock option grant were adjusted to reflect the merger consideration.
- This option vested in 3 equal annual installments beginning on 11/16/01.