- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-10-15 16:14:50
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-10-15 16:14:50
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|899689||Vornado Realty Trust||VNO||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||221657560|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1246489||Wendy Silverstein||888 Seventh Avenue |
New York NY 10019
|Evp - Capital Markets||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares||Class A Units||Disposition||2010-10-13||25,442||$0.00||25,442||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Common shares of beneficial interest, par value $.04 per share (the "Common Shares"), of Vornado Realty Trust were issued upon the redemption and tender of Class A units ("Class A Units") of Vornado Realty L.P. on a one for one basis. Except for dispositions to pay applicable capital gain income taxes arising out of the October 13, 2010 redemption and acquisiton reported herein, 25,442 of these common shares are subject to restrictions on transfer imposed by Vornado Realty Trust of which 1,039 common shares expire on April 1, 2011, 18,583 common shares expire on March 14, 2011 and 1,940 expire on March 31, 2011, 1,940 on March 31, 2012 and 1,940 expire on March 31, 2013.
- Class A Units may be redeemed at the election of the holder, in whole or in part for cash equal to the fair market value, at the time of redemption, of one Common Share for each Class A Unit redeemed or, at the option of Vornado Realty Trust, one such Common Share for each Class A Unit tendered for redemption.
- These Class A Units are immediately redeemable (subject to certain limitations set forth in the Vornado Realty L.P.'s limited partnership agreement). Class A Units have no expiration date.
- Represents weighted average sale price. These Common Shares were sold through the execution of a single market order at prices ranging between $88.17 and $88.21. Full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price will be provided by the reporting person upon request to the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer.
- Common shares of beneficial interest, par value $.04 per share (the "Common Shares"), of Vornado Realty Trust were issued upon the redemption and tender of Class A units ("Class A Units") of Vornado Realty L.P. on a one for one basis. 19,442 of these common shares are subject to restrictions on transfer imposed by Vornado Realty Trust of which 794 common shares expire on April 1, 2011, 14,201 common shares expire on March 14, 2011 and 1,482 expire on March 31, 2011, 1,482 on March 31, 2012 and 1,483 expire on March 31, 2013.