- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-06-11 16:22:24
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-06-11 17:22:24
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1271024||Linkedin Corp||LNKD||Services-Computer Programming, Data Processing, Etc. (7370)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1519500||Dipchand Nishar||C/o Linkedin Corporation |
2029 Stierlin Court
Mountain View CA 94043
|Svp, Products, User Experience||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-06-07||200||$0.00||50,844|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-06-07||200||$95.10||50,644|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-06-08||130||$0.00||50,774|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-06-08||130||$95.10||50,644|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-06-11||6,301||$0.00||56,945|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-06-11||2,373||$94.86||54,572|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-06-11||3,028||$95.65||51,544|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-06-11||800||$96.66||50,744|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-06-11||100||$97.31||50,644|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class B Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-06-07||200||$0.00||200||$2.32|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-06-07||200||$0.00||200||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2012-06-07||200||$0.00||200||$0.00|
|Class B Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-06-08||130||$0.00||130||$2.32|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-06-08||130||$0.00||130||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2012-06-08||130||$0.00||130||$0.00|
|Class B Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2012-06-11||6,301||$0.00||6,301||$2.32|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-06-11||6,301||$0.00||6,301||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2012-06-11||6,301||$0.00||6,301||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Each share of Class A Common Stock was issued upon conversion of one share of Class B Common Stock at the election of the Reporting Person.
- Each share of Class B Common Stock is convertible at any time at the option of the holder into one share of Class A Common Stock and has no expiration date. In addition, (i) each share of Class B Common Stock will convert automatically into one share of Class A Common Stock upon (A) the date specified by the holders of at least 66 2/3% of the outstanding shares of Class B Common Stock, or (B) any transfer of such share (subject to certain exceptions), and (ii) upon the death of a natural person holding shares of Class B Common Stock, each share of Class B Common Stock held by that person or any of his or her permitted estate planning entities will convert automatically into one share of Class A Common Stock.
- In addition to the events set forth in footnote 2, the Class A Common Stock and Class B Common Stock will each convert automatically into a single class of Common Stock on the date on which the number of outstanding shares of Class B Common Stock represents less than 10% of the aggregate combined number of outstanding shares of Class A Common Stock and Class B Common Stock.
- Shares were sold pursuant to a duly adopted 10b5-1 trading plan entered into in accordance with the Issuer's insider trading policy. The plan has been in existence since the fall of 2011, and provides for periodic sales as part of a liquidity and diversification strategy.
- The sales price reported is the weighted average sale price for the number of shares sold. Full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price will be supplied upon request by the Securities & Exchange Commission staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer.
- One-fourth of the shares subject to the option vested on January 5, 2010 and 1/48th of the shares vest monthly thereafter.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!