- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-06-04 17:06:38
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-06-04 18:06:38
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|755003||Material Sciences Corp||MASC||Coating, Engraving & Allied Services (3470)||952673173|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1080887||Iii L Frank Hohmann||C/o Barbara Nims, Esq. |
Davis Polk & Wardwell
New York NY 10017
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||Acquisiton||2012-06-04||1,055||$0.00||1,055||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||Disposition||2012-06-04||801||$0.00||801||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||5,000||Indirect||Trust for daughter|
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $8.00 to $8.06, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Material Sciences Corporation, any security holder of Material Sciences Corporation, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnotes (1), (2) and (3) to this Form 4.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $8.00 to $8.06, inclusive.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $8.00 to $8.00, inclusive.
- Conversion price of Phantom Stock units 1-for-1.
- The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- Each share of Phantom Stock was the economic equivalent of one share of MASC common stock. The reporting person settled his shares of common stock for cash.
- Units, issued under the 2006 Non-Employee Director Plan, vest immediately, but are distributed five years from grant date unless earlier redeemed pursuant to terms of the Plan.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!