- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-05-14 16:03:24
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-05-14 17:03:24
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|887733||Central Garden & Pet Co||CENT||Wholesale-Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods (5190)||680275553|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1057369||Iii Brooks Pennington||1280 Atlanta Highway
Madison GA 30650
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-05-10||35,000||$9.65||92,045|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-05-14||4,000||$0.00||3,876|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||15,208||Indirect||By LLC|
|Class A Common Stock||38,080||Indirect||By L.P.|
- The range of prices for the shares of Class A Common Stock is from $9.58 to $9.73. Mr. Pennington undertakes that he will provide, upon request by the staff of the U.S.Securities and Exchange Commission, full information regarding the number of securities sold at each separate price.
- Mr. Pennington disclaims beneficial ownership of 3,876 shares of the Issuer's Class A Common Stock owned by his spouse.
- By Pennington Management Company II, LLC, in which Mr. Pennington has an ownership interest. Mr. Pennington is the President of Pennington Management Company II, LLC. Mr. Pennington disclaims beneficial ownership of the reported securities except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- By BPCB Partners L.P. The general managing partner of BPCB Partners L.P. is BPCB Management Company LLC ("BPCBLLC") and Mr. Pennington is the sole member of BPCBLLC. Mr. Pennington disclaims beneficial ownership of the reported securities except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!