- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-05-08 19:49:21
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-05-08 20:49:21
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1444363||Gain Capital Holdings, Inc.||GCAP||Commodity Contracts Brokers & Dealers (6221)||204568600|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1506926||Warren Christopher Calhoun||C/o Gain Capital Holdings, Inc. |
135 Us Highway 202/206
Bedminster NJ 07921
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-05-04||2,626||$0.00||2,626||$2.43|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The shares were sold pursuant to a sales plan dated May 31, 2011, which complies with the requirements of Rule 10b5-1(c)(1) under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- Includes 14,151 shares acquired through a restricted stock unit grant on March 1, 2011, which shares vest on a monthly basis beginning on the first day following Company's 2012 annual meeting of shareholders, and 9,352 shares acquired through a restricted stock award on March 23, 2011, which shares vest on a monthly basis beginning on the first day following the Company's 2011 annual meeting of shareholders, or June 16, 2011. As of the date of this report, of such restricted stock units and restricted stock awards, 7,794 shares are vested and 15,709 shares are unvested.
- Reflects shares acquired upon exercise of stock options listed in Table II below pursuant to a sales plan dated May 31, 2011, which complies with the requirements of Rule 10b5-1(c)(1) under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- Such stock options were granted on December 30, 2005 and vest ratably over three years, with one-third of the options vesting on each of the first three anniversaries of the grant date. The options have term of ten years. As of the date of this report, 16,496 are vested and 0 are unvested.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!