- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-05-04 16:08:10
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-05-04 17:08:10
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|101199||United Fire Group Inc||UFCS||Fire, Marine & Casualty Insurance (6331)||452302834|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1451186||M Dianne Lyons||118 Second Avenue Se
P.o. Box 73909
Cedar Rapids IA 52407-3909
|Vp/chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,328||Indirect||By Issuer's Employee Stock Ownership Plan for Self|
|Common Stock||1,937||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan for self|
- The deemed execution date of this transaction is based on a report of the Issuer's Employee Stock Purchase Plan administor and transfer agent.
- Shares acquired through payroll deduction and participation in Issuer's Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Represents the approximate number of shares acquired by the administrator of the Issuer's Employee Stock Purchase Plan for the Reporting Person, based on a statement of the administrator.
- The price per share is based on a statement provided by the Issuer's Employee Stock Purchase Plan administrator.
- The total number of securities beneficially held directly by the reporting person following the reported transaction includes: 3,580 shares of restricted stock issued under the Issuer's 2008 Stock Plan which vest, subject to certain conditions, on 02/18/2016; 2,151 shares of restricted stock issued under the Issuer's 2008 Stock Plan which vest, subject to certain conditions, on 05/21/2013; and 830 shares held of record by the Reporting Person.
- The number of securities shown as being held in or acquired by the Issuer's 401(k) Plan for the Reporting Person's benefit are the approximate number of shares of common stock for which the Reporting Person has the right to direct the vote under the Issuer's 401(k) Plan. Such shares are not directly allocated to 401(k) Plan participants, but are instead held in a unitized fund consisting primarily of common stock, together with a small percentage of short-term investments. 401(k) Plan participants acquire units of this fund.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!