- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-05-03 14:25:20
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-05-03 15:25:20
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|815094||Abiomed Inc||ABMD||Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus (3841)||042743260|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1286370||R Michael Minogue||C/o Abiomed, Inc., |
22 Cherry Hill Drive
Danvers MA 01923
|President, Ceo, Chairman||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Common Stock, $.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2012-05-01||1,200||$5.86||220,625|
|Common Stock, $.01 Par Value||Disposition||2012-05-01||1,100||$25.00||219,525|
|Common Stock, $.01 Par Value||Disposition||2012-05-01||100||$25.03||219,425|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-05-01||1,200||$0.00||1,200||$5.86|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$9.36||2006-06-08|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$13.57||2007-06-01|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$11.27||2008-05-30|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$13.80||2009-05-23|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$18.63||2009-06-15|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$5.86||2010-03-31|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$10.03||2011-06-03|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Grant to reporting person of option to buy shares of Common Stock under the ABIOMED, Inc. 2000 Stock Incentive Plan.
- These options become exercisable in annual 25% increments, commencing on the date shown in Table II, Column 6.
- Grant to reporting person of option to buy the number of shares of Common Stock set forth in Table II, Column 7, under the ABIOMED, Inc. 2008 Stock Incentive Plan.
- These options become exercisable based on the achievement of certain performance milestones.
- These options became exerciseable in full on March 31, 2010.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).