- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-05-02 10:30:51
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-05-02 11:30:51
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|310142||Sensient Technologies Corp||SXT||Industrial Organic Chemicals (2860)||390561070|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1199087||Richard Malin||777 East Wisconsin Avenue |
Milwaukee WI 53202
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-05-01||15,000||$0.00||15,000||$23.19|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||2,265||Indirect||Savings Plan|
|Common Stock||207||Indirect||Supplemental Benefit Plan|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Stock Options (Right to Buy)||$19.40||2004-12-08|
|Common Stock||Stock Options (Right to Buy)||$23.00||2005-12-06|
|Common Stock||Stock Options (Right to Buy)||$18.57||2006-12-01|
|Common Stock||Stock Options (Right to Buy)||$24.15||2007-12-07|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Exercise of in-the-money stock option that would otherwise expire on 12/9/2012, exempt from Section 16(b) by virtue of Rule 16b-6(b) and Rule 16b-3(d) and (e).
- Includes shares of restricted stock held under Issuer's 1998 and 2002 Stock Option Plans and Issuer's 2007 Restricted Stock Plan, and shares held in a dividend reinvestment plan.
- This amount represents the weighted average sale price for the transactions reported on this line. The actual sale prices ranged from $37.30 to $37.59. The reporting person hereby agrees to provide, upon request by the SEC staff, by the Issuer, or by any security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Represents shares held in Issuer's ESOP as of the end of the month immediately preceding this filing.
- Represents shares held in Issuer's Savings Plan as of the end of the month immediately preceding this filing.
- Represents shares held in Issuer's Supplemental Benefit Plan as of the end of the month immediately preceding this filing.
- Original option grant vests in three equal annual installments beginning on the date listed in the "Date Exercisable" column.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 74 percentage points in 2.5 yearsOur beta is only 1.2 (download a FREE newsletter and see the details inside)