- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-05-01 13:51:12
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-05-01 14:51:12
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|927067||Barry Diller||Iac/interactivecorp |
555 West 18Th Street, 5Th Floor
New York NY 10011
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Acquisiton||2012-04-27||264,000||$76.98||2,000,000|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||P||Indirect||By Living Trust|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Phantom Stock Units||$0.00|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The price is the weighted average purchase price of the aggregate number of shares that were purchased by the living trust. These shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $76.83 to $77.14. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price.
- The shares previously reported as directly owned by the reporting person are held in his living trust and therefore are now being reported as indirectly owned.
- Each phantom share unit is economically equivalent to one share of Common Stock.
- The phantom share units credited under The Coca-Cola Company Compensation and Deferred Compensation Plan for Non-Employee Directors are settled in cash the later of (i) January 15 of the year following the year in which the reporting person leaves the Board, or (ii) six months following the date on which the reporting person leaves the Board.