- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-04-30 15:06:04
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-04-30 16:06:04
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|109758||Arbitron Inc||ARB||Services-Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management (8700)||520278528|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1443716||Michael Steven Smith||9705 Patuxent Woods Drive |
Columbia MD 21046
|Evp, Survey Operations||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-04-27||5,780||$0.00||5,780||$20.29|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes shares acquired under the issuer's ESPP in transactions that were exempt from reporting on Form 4. Information is as of April 27, 2012.
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on October 28, 2011.
- The price in column 4 is a weighted average price. The shares were sold in three transactions at prices of $37.3675 and $38.20406. The reporting person will provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the SEC staff, upon request, information regarding the number of shares sold at each price.
- The option, representing a right to purchase a total of 43,390 shares, became exercisable in three equal annual installments begining on May 20, 2010, which was the first anniversary of the date on which the option was granted.