- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-04-30 15:04:41
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-04-30 16:04:41
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1179834||T Patrick Stokes||Grey Eagle Distributors |
2340 Millpark Dr.
Maryland Heights MO 63046
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2012-04-26||7,249||$21.49||24,371|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2012-04-26||1,837||$23.02||26,208|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2012-04-26||579||$18.82||26,787|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Disposition||2012-04-26||9,665||$32.03||17,122|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Non-Employee Director Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-04-26||1,837||$0.00||1,837||$23.02|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Non-Employee Director Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-04-26||579||$0.00||579||$18.82|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Non-Employee Director Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2012-04-26||7,249||$0.00||7,249||$21.49|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The price in Column 4 is a weighted average price. The prices actually received ranged from $32.0300 to $32.0307. The reporting person will provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer or the SEC staff, upon request, information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- The option vested in four equal annual installments beginning on July 1, 2003.
- The option vested in four equal annual installments beginning on October 1, 2003.
- The option vested in four equal annual installments beginning on December 17, 2003.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!