- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-04-27 15:30:29
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-04-27 16:30:29
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1131324||Genomic Health Inc||GHDX||Services-Medical Laboratories (8071)||770552594|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1235118||S Randall Livingston||Stanford University |
Bldg 60, Main Quadrangle
Stanford CA 94305
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-04-26||2,000||$0.00||2,000||$1.33|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- This sale of common stock was effected persuant to a Rule 10b5-1 sales plan adopted by the reporting person on February 18, 2011.
- Reporting person undertakes to provide upon request by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the issuer or a securityholder of the issuer detailed information regarding the price and number of shares sold within the range indicated.
- Represents weighted average sale price. Actual sale prices ranged from $28.05 to $28.42.
- The option became exercisable as to 25% of the shares on October 6, 2005,and became exercisable as to 1/48th of the shares each full month thereafter.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).