- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-04-26 15:14:11
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-04-26 16:14:11
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|29905||Dover Corp||DOV||Construction, Mining & Materials Handling Machinery & Equip (3530)||530257888|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|900549||B Michael Stubbs||C/o Dover Corporation |
3005 Highland Parkway, Suite 200
Downers Grove IL 60515
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||20,972||Indirect||By trust|
|Common Stock||500||Indirect||By spouse|
|Common Stock||280,787||Indirect||By GRAT|
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $61.50 to $61.53, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide Dover Corporation, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares at each price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- The reporting persons disclaims beneficial ownership of the reported securities except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein and this report shall not be deemed an admission that the Reporting Person is the beneficial owner of such securities (except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein) for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
- Shares held by the 1993 Stubbs Family Trust of which the Reporting Person, his spouse and his descendants are beneficiaries.
- Shares held by the Gretchen B. Stubbs Residuary Trust of which the Reporting Person, his spouse and his descendants are beneficiaries.
- Shares held by the Trust f/b/o/ Jill S. Bradburn of which a member of the Reporting Person's immediate family is the beneficiary, the Reporting Person is co-trustee and a contingent beneficiary.
- The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of the reported securities and this report shall not be deemed an admission that the Reporting Person is the beneficial owner of such securities for purposes of Section 16 or any other purpose.
- Shares held by the Michael B. Stubbs 2009 Grantor Retained Annuity Trust of which the Reporting Person is the beneficiary.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).