- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-27 19:47:52
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-27 20:47:52
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1214110||W Philip Schiller||1 Infinite Loop |
Cupertino CA 95014
|Senior Vice President||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2012-03-24||120,000||$0.00||120,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||129||Indirect||By Trust|
- Each restricted stock unit represents the right to receive, at settlement, one share of common stock. The reporting person had vested restricted stock units settled in shares of common stock.
- Shares withheld by Registrant to satisfy minimum statutory withholding requirements on vesting of restricted stock units.
- This transaction was made pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on February 26, 2008 and as amended on August 24, 2011.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $601.62 to $602.61. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $602.62 to $603.50. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- Shares held by a family trust of which the reporting person is a trustee. The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership in these shares except as to the reporting person's pecuniary interest in the trust.
- This restricted stock unit award was granted on September 26, 2008 and vested in full on March 24, 2012.