- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-27 19:47:52
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-27 20:47:52
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1214110||W Philip Schiller||1 Infinite Loop |
Cupertino CA 95014
|Senior Vice President||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2012-03-24||120,000||$0.00||120,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||129||Indirect||By Trust|
- Each restricted stock unit represents the right to receive, at settlement, one share of common stock. The reporting person had vested restricted stock units settled in shares of common stock.
- Shares withheld by Registrant to satisfy minimum statutory withholding requirements on vesting of restricted stock units.
- This transaction was made pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on February 26, 2008 and as amended on August 24, 2011.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $601.62 to $602.61. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $602.62 to $603.50. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- Shares held by a family trust of which the reporting person is a trustee. The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership in these shares except as to the reporting person's pecuniary interest in the trust.
- This restricted stock unit award was granted on September 26, 2008 and vested in full on March 24, 2012.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!