- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-15 16:04:22
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-15 17:04:22
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|69499||Mylan Inc.||MYL||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||251211621|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1197543||J Robert Coury||1500 Corporate Drive |
Canonsburg PA 15317
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option Right to Buy||Acquisiton||2012-03-15||150,000||$0.00||150,000||$12.38|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- As disclosed in the Company's Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2011, Mr. Coury's stock options were among those held by directors that were set to expire in 2012.
- The reporting person's indirect ownership through 401(k) holdings as of March 15, 2012 was 4,957.
- Represents the weighted price of the reporting person's disposition of 150,000 shares in transactions ranging from $22.79 to $23.12.
- This option exercise was executed in accordance with Mr. Coury's 10b5-1 trading plan dated December 14, 2011.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).