- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-15 16:04:22
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-15 17:04:22
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|69499||Mylan Inc.||MYL||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||251211621|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1197543||J Robert Coury||1500 Corporate Drive |
Canonsburg PA 15317
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option Right to Buy||Acquisiton||2012-03-15||150,000||$0.00||150,000||$12.38|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- As disclosed in the Company's Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2011, Mr. Coury's stock options were among those held by directors that were set to expire in 2012.
- The reporting person's indirect ownership through 401(k) holdings as of March 15, 2012 was 4,957.
- Represents the weighted price of the reporting person's disposition of 150,000 shares in transactions ranging from $22.79 to $23.12.
- This option exercise was executed in accordance with Mr. Coury's 10b5-1 trading plan dated December 14, 2011.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 44 percentage points in 21 months Learn how!