- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-14 20:49:26
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-14 21:49:26
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1410471||Ipc The Hospitalist Company, Inc.||IPCM||Services-Misc Health & Allied Services, Nec (8090)||954562058|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1424032||Md D Adam Singer||C/o Ipc The Hospitalist Company, Inc. |
4605 Lankershim Blvd., Ste 617
North Hollywood CA 91602
|Ceo & Chairman||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||27,506||Indirect||Emerald Isle Trust|
|Common Stock||27,506||Indirect||Whitehall Trust|
- Sale to cover tax obligations of vested Restricted Stock.
- Amount includes 116,500 shares held by ADS-IPC LLC of which Adam D. Singer, M.D. is the sole member and 12,625 shares of Common Stock subject to unvested Restricted Stock Grant.
- Shares held by Emerald Isle Trust of which Adam D. Singer, M.D. is trustee.
- Shares held by Whitehall Trust of which Adam D. Singer, M.D. is trustee.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!