- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-14 20:49:26
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-14 21:49:26
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1410471||Ipc The Hospitalist Company, Inc.||IPCM||Services-Misc Health & Allied Services, Nec (8090)||954562058|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1424032||Md D Adam Singer||C/o Ipc The Hospitalist Company, Inc.
4605 Lankershim Blvd., Ste 617
North Hollywood CA 91602
|Ceo & Chairman||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||27,506||Indirect||Emerald Isle Trust|
|Common Stock||27,506||Indirect||Whitehall Trust|
- Sale to cover tax obligations of vested Restricted Stock.
- Amount includes 116,500 shares held by ADS-IPC LLC of which Adam D. Singer, M.D. is the sole member and 12,625 shares of Common Stock subject to unvested Restricted Stock Grant.
- Shares held by Emerald Isle Trust of which Adam D. Singer, M.D. is trustee.
- Shares held by Whitehall Trust of which Adam D. Singer, M.D. is trustee.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!