- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-09 10:35:54
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-09 10:35:54
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1141391||Mastercard Inc||MA||Services-Business Services, Nec (7389)||134172551|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1436078||Robert Reeg||2000 Purchase Street |
Purchase NY 10577-2509
|Pres, Mastercard Technologies||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-03-07||1,447||$158.03||10,382|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-03-07||1,404||$240.36||11,786|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-03-07||1,327||$232.74||13,113|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-03-07||477||$190.00||13,590|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-03-07||4,655||$412.18||8,935|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-03-07||477||$0.00||477||$190.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-03-07||1,447||$0.00||1,447||$158.03|
|Class A Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-03-07||1,327||$0.00||1,327||$232.74|
|Class A Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-03-07||1,404||$0.00||1,404||$240.36|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents the weighted average sales price for price increments ranging from $412.05 to $412.428.
- The Reporting Person was awarded 1,908 employee stock options on March 1, 2008.
- The Reporting Person was awarded 5,788 employee stock options on March 1, 2009. The remaining 1,447 employee stock options will vest on March 1, 2013.
- The Reporting Person was awarded 5,308 employee stock options on March 1, 2010. The remaining 2,654 employee stock options will vest in 2 equal annual installments beginning on March 1, 2013.
- The Reporting Person was awarded 5,616 employee stock options on March 1, 2011. The remaining 4,212 employee stock options will vest in 3 equal annual installments beginning on March 1, 2013.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 30 percentage points in 13 months Learn how!