- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-09 10:35:54
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-09 10:35:54
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1141391||Mastercard Inc||MA||Services-Business Services, Nec (7389)||134172551|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1436078||Robert Reeg||2000 Purchase Street |
Purchase NY 10577-2509
|Pres, Mastercard Technologies||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-03-07||1,447||$158.03||10,382|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-03-07||1,404||$240.36||11,786|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-03-07||1,327||$232.74||13,113|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-03-07||477||$190.00||13,590|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-03-07||4,655||$412.18||8,935|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-03-07||477||$0.00||477||$190.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-03-07||1,447||$0.00||1,447||$158.03|
|Class A Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-03-07||1,327||$0.00||1,327||$232.74|
|Class A Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-03-07||1,404||$0.00||1,404||$240.36|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents the weighted average sales price for price increments ranging from $412.05 to $412.428.
- The Reporting Person was awarded 1,908 employee stock options on March 1, 2008.
- The Reporting Person was awarded 5,788 employee stock options on March 1, 2009. The remaining 1,447 employee stock options will vest on March 1, 2013.
- The Reporting Person was awarded 5,308 employee stock options on March 1, 2010. The remaining 2,654 employee stock options will vest in 2 equal annual installments beginning on March 1, 2013.
- The Reporting Person was awarded 5,616 employee stock options on March 1, 2011. The remaining 4,212 employee stock options will vest in 3 equal annual installments beginning on March 1, 2013.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).