- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-07 17:16:24
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-07 17:16:24
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|804328||Qualcomm Inc||QCOM||Radio & Tv Broadcasting & Communications Equipment (3663)||953685934|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|902269||M Irwin Jacobs||5775 Morehouse Dr. |
San Diego CA 92121-1714
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-03-05||12,500||$0.00||12,500||$17.47|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||7,729,339||Indirect||By GRAT|
|Common Stock||7,729,339||Indirect||by GRAT S|
- The transaction was conducted under a 10b5-1 Plan, as defined under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- Securities held by Irwin M. Jacobs & Joan Klein Jacobs as Trustees of the Irwin Mark Jacobs & Joan Klein Jacobs Family Trust UTA dtd 6/2/80, as amended 6/30/92.
- The sale prices for this transaction ranged from $62.17 to $62.27. The filer hereby agrees to provide, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Securities held by Nicholas S. Oliva, Trustee of the Irwin Mark Jacobs' Grantor Retained Annuity Trust.
- Securities held by Nicholas S. Oliva, Trustee of the Joan Klein Jacobs' Grantor Retained Annuity Trust.
- The options vest 10% on the six month anniversary of the date of grant and the remaining balance vests monthly thereafter. The option is fully vested five years after the date of grant.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!