- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-07 17:16:24
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-07 17:16:24
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|804328||Qualcomm Inc||QCOM||Radio & Tv Broadcasting & Communications Equipment (3663)||953685934|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|902269||M Irwin Jacobs||5775 Morehouse Dr. |
San Diego CA 92121-1714
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2012-03-05||12,500||$0.00||12,500||$17.47|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||7,729,339||Indirect||By GRAT|
|Common Stock||7,729,339||Indirect||by GRAT S|
- The transaction was conducted under a 10b5-1 Plan, as defined under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- Securities held by Irwin M. Jacobs & Joan Klein Jacobs as Trustees of the Irwin Mark Jacobs & Joan Klein Jacobs Family Trust UTA dtd 6/2/80, as amended 6/30/92.
- The sale prices for this transaction ranged from $62.17 to $62.27. The filer hereby agrees to provide, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Securities held by Nicholas S. Oliva, Trustee of the Irwin Mark Jacobs' Grantor Retained Annuity Trust.
- Securities held by Nicholas S. Oliva, Trustee of the Joan Klein Jacobs' Grantor Retained Annuity Trust.
- The options vest 10% on the six month anniversary of the date of grant and the remaining balance vests monthly thereafter. The option is fully vested five years after the date of grant.