- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-06 21:08:45
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-06 21:08:45
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1377013||Time Warner Cable Inc.||TWC||Cable & Other Pay Television Services (4841)||841496755|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1511564||Tomas Mathews||C/o Time Warner Cable Inc. |
60 Columbus Circle
New York NY 10023
|Evp, Human Resources||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Acquisiton||2012-03-02||2,599||$0.00||7,176|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Disposition||2012-03-02||0||$78.96||7,176|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Disposition||2012-03-02||1,103||$78.96||6,073|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Disposition||2012-03-05||1,496||$78.61||4,577|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2012-03-02||2,599||$0.00||2,599||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of Common Stock.
- Cash payment in lieu of fractional shares. This transaction is exempt under Rule 16b-3 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Payment of tax liability by withholding shares of Common Stock incident to the vesting of restricted stock units in accordance with Rule 16b-3.
- This transaction was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person on December 15, 2011.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $78.41 to $78.77. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The Reporting Person hereby undertakes to provide upon request by the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, Time Warner Cable Inc. or a security holder of Time Warner Cable Inc., full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which each transaction was effected.
- This award of restricted stock units vests in two equal installments on the third and fourth anniversaries of the date of grant, March 3, 2008. Shares of Common Stock are issued to the Reporting Person upon vesting of the restricted stock units.
- These restricted stock units may have different vesting and distribution dates.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months Click to see monthly returns in table format!