- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-06 17:44:19
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-06 17:44:19
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1075531||Priceline Com Inc||PCLN||Services-Business Services, Nec (7389)||061528493|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1214612||J Peter Millones||800 Connecticut Avenue |
Norwalk CT 06854
|Executive Vp, General Counsel||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|2012 Performance Share Unit Grant||Acquisiton||2012-03-04||3,097||$0.00||3,097|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|2011 Performance Share Units||3,098||Direct|
|2010 Performance Share Units||5,089||Direct|
- On March 4, 2012, Mr. Millones was granted 3,097 priceline.com Incorporated (the "Company") performance share units. The exact number of shares to be issued to Mr. Millones, which could be as many as two times the initial grant or, alternatively, no shares, will depend upon, among other things, the Company's financial performance. The shares, if any, will be issued on or about March 4, 2015 or earlier, in the event of, among other things, a "change in control" (as defined in the performance share unit agreement) of the Company and/or termination of employment in certain circumstances.
- On March 4, 2012, restricted stock units, which were originally issued on March 4, 2009, vested pursuant to their terms resulting in the issuance of 9,074 shares of priceline.com common stock.
- On March 4, 2012, 3,885 shares of priceline.com common stock were withheld to satisfy certain tax withholding obligations related to the vesting of restricted stock units of Mr. Millones.
- The shares were sold pursuant to a sales plan, dated November 22, 2011, that complies with the requirements of Rule 10b5-1(c)(1) under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- Represents the weighted average sales price. The range of prices received for the reported transactions was $646.00 - $646.50. Upon request by the Commission staff, priceline.com will provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Represents "target" number of performance share units outstanding. The actual number of shares issued, if any, could increase or decrease depending on certain performance factors.
- Represents "target" number of performance share units outstanding. The actual number of shares issued, if any, could increase depending on certain performance factors.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 74 percentage points in 2.5 yearsOur beta is only 1.2 (download a FREE newsletter and see the details inside)