- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-05 21:38:52
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-05 21:38:52
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1377013||Time Warner Cable Inc.||TWC||Cable & Other Pay Television Services (4841)||841496755|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1225752||D Robert Marcus||C/o Time Warner Cable Inc. |
60 Columbus Circle
New York NY 10023
|President & Coo||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Acquisiton||2012-03-02||11,608||$0.00||37,459|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Disposition||2012-03-02||1||$78.96||37,458|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Disposition||2012-03-02||5,379||$78.96||32,079|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, Par Value $.01 Per Share||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2012-03-02||11,608||$0.00||11,608||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of Common Stock.
- Cash payment in lieu of fractional shares. This transaction is exempt under Rule 16b-3 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Payment of tax liability by withholding shares of Common Stock incident to the vesting of restricted stock units in accordance with Rule 16b-3.
- This award of restricted stock units vests in two equal installments on the third and fourth anniversaries of the date of grant, March 3, 2008. Shares of Common Stock are issued to the Reporting Person upon vesting of the restricted stock units.
- These restricted stock units may have different vesting and distribution dates. Fractional restricted stock units are paid in cash upon vesting.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 52 percentage points in 24 months. Our beta is only 1.2 (don't click this link if beating the market isn't important to you).