- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-05 13:31:26
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-05 13:31:26
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1179929||Molina Healthcare Inc||MOH||Hospital & Medical Service Plans (6324)||134204626|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1246837||C John Molina||300 University Ave., Suite 100 |
Sacramento CA 95825
|1246941||Trust Siblings Molina||741 Atlantic Avenue |
Long Beach CA 90813
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||Trustee of Family Trust|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||175,891||Indirect||Trustee of Family Trust|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$20.88|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents the weighted average sale price of all sales on the Transaction Date. The range of prices for the transaction was $33.16 to $33.78. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide full information about the transactions to the Commission upon request.
- The shares are owned by the Molina Siblings Trust, of which Mr. Molina is the trustee and certain immediate family members of Mr. Molina are the beneficiaries.
- Represents the weighted average sale price of all sales on the Transaction Date. The range of prices for the transactions was $33.08 to $33.78. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide full information about the transactions to the Comission upon request.
- The report now lists on a separate line shares issed pursuant to the Issuer's Equity Incentive Plan. This total also corrects an overstatement of shares by 50,167.
- The shares were applied to the payment of withholding taxes arising in connection with the vesting of 130,050 shares on March 1, 2012.
- Represents the closing and selling price of the Issuer's common stock on March 1, 2012.
- The shares were issued pursuant to the Issuer's Equity Incentive Plan and are fully vested. An additional 11,700 shares vest on March 1, 2013, and 5,850 shares vest on March 1, 2014. Vesting was previously reported using pre-split numbers in effect prior to the 3:2 stock split effective May 20, 2011.
- The shares are owned by Mr. Molina and his spouse as community property.
- The total corrects an overstatement by 2 shares. Also includes 83,640 shares previously transferred in non-reportable transactions from MRM GRATs 508/3, 1108/2, 1108/3, 609/2 and 1209/2.
- The shares are owned by the John C. Molina Separate Property Trust, of which Mr. Molina is the trustee and beneficiary.
- The options are fully vested.
Insider Monkey beat the market by 74 percentage points in 2.5 yearsOur beta is only 1.2 (download a FREE newsletter and see the details inside)