- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-03-02 12:51:41
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Filing Date Changed:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-03-02 12:51:41
- Original Submission Date:
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1489393||Lyondellbasell Industries N.v.||LYB||Industrial Organic Chemicals (2860)||980646235|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1358582||L James Gallogly||Stationsplein 45
|Chief Executive Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings|
|Class A Ordinary Shares||Acquisiton||2012-03-01||156,639||$17.61||1,928,433|
|Class A Ordinary Shares||Disposition||2012-03-01||156,639||$43.48||1,771,794|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Ordinary Shares||Opt - Stock Option||Disposition||2012-03-01||156,639||$0.00||156,639||$17.61|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The exercise of stock options and sale of the shares acquired upon exercise reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person in March 2011.
- Includes 1,771,794 shares of restricted stock that vest in full on May 14, 2014.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $42.85 to $43.81. The price reported above reflects the weighted-average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- The reporting person was granted 5,639,020 stock options on April 30, 2010, which vest in 20% annual increments beginning on May 14, 2010.
Insider Monkey Small Cap Strategy
Insider Monkey beat the market by 20 percentage points in 6 months - Learn how!